Friday, March 5, 2010

Polar Bear Plunge 2010

I am very excited for this weekend! I will be doing the Polar Bear Plunge in Seaside Heights, New Jersey. The Plunge had been postponed due to poor weather conditions in Seaside Heights. The plunge will now happen on Saturday, March 6, 2010 at 1pm in Seaside Heights, NJ. Over 3,000 people will be plunging into the arctic in support of the Special Olympics of NJ. The team that I am a part of has raised over $30,000 to date, and the money keeps coming in :) The team was supposed to have a warming up party after the event, but when the event was postponed they decided to still have it last week! This is my family at the event, along with my boyfriend!



Can't wait to jump into the frigid waters with my family and some of my best friends!!! Donate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment